Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today.
Week 4 Case Studies
[WLOs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5] [CLOs: 1, 2, 5]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment review Chapters 21, 24, 25 and 27 of Health Informatics: An Interprofessional Approach.
Select two of the case studies located in the course textbook at the end of Chapters 21, 24, 25, or 27, and answer the questions associated with those case studies in a cohesive, APA-formatted paper.
Recommend where would you start to improve the user experience.
Pharmacists are asking for your help due to struggles with non-integrated systems. What methods would you use to examine this issue?
Describe how usability should be incorporated as part of the purchasing process for this institution.
- Assuming that you are the clinical content manager leading reporting efforts, recommend the approach you would take to address the reporting problem.
- Describe how the effort of changing preadmission testing data collection from paper to the Electronic Health Record System (EHR) can be approached.
- Using Patient Safety and Quality Research Design (PSQRD) methodology, identifying area of quality improvement in the hospital setting, recommend a process plan and identify the expected outcomes.
Discuss whether the proposed course of action would be permissible under current fraud and abuse regulations.
Explain common issues related to the use of EHR and healthcare fraud.
- Discuss how the proposed EHR could potentially facilitate healthcare fraud.
- Chapter 27:
- Describe the timeline of the program and its potential financial impact on the individual healthcare providers who are involved in meaningful use.
Explain the process that providers must complete to avoid payment penalties.
Explain the timeframe for the provider to achieve modified stage two and stage three measures.